2022-2023 REGISTRATIONS NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR GRADES K-12!
Children must be 5 years old on or before 6/30/2022 to register for Kindergarten.
Please use the following link to enroll new students for the 2022-2023 school year.
Please be sure to select the 2022-23 school year when prompted.
The first day of school for students is Wednesday, August 24. ALL documents and signatures must be received before a student can begin attending.
New Student Enrollment Process
Please call 814-832-2125 with any questions.
In order to enroll your child in the Williamsburg Community School District, you must submit the preliminary registration information online. Please use the link listed above.
If you do not have access to a computer and/or internet service, please call 814-832-2125 for assistance.
After submitting the preliminary online registration form, please call 814-832-2125 to complete the student registration process. You will be required to provide one original document from each of the following categories.
- Parent Identification (ID)
- Driver's License, or
- Proof of child's date of birth. Acceptable documentation includes any of the following:
- Birth Certificate.
- A Baptismal certificate or transcript of the record of baptism - duly certified and showing the date of birth.
- Proof of Residency
- Utility Bill (residential), or
- Copy of Lease, Housing Contract, or Sales Agreement
- Immunization Record: This must be received before the student will be able to start school.
- Current Immunization Records
- Official School Record Immunization Sheet
- It is your responsibility to provide this to us. If necessary, you may request that the previous school fax a copy to either the Elementary Office at 814-832-3042 or email email@example.com or High School Office at 814-832-0115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Custody Papers, if applicable.
- Verification of Previous School (Report Card / Grade Transcript)
- If applicable, please also forward the following documentation via fax to 814-832-3657 or email to Superintendent Lisa Murgas at email@example.com.
- Special Education Paperwork